Welcome to Lyonshall

New rules on abstracting water – do you need an abstraction licence?

Changes to abstraction licensing means that if you abstract more than 20 metres3
per day, you now need a licence. If you are a collection of houses on one borehole
supply, or a farm or business that takes water from watercourses (rivers, streams,
springs) or pumps from the ground you need a licence.

Full detailed poster

Lyonshall Parish Council © 2017